The start of 2019 has been a bit of a whirlwind for me. I’ve been planning, packing and executing the relocation of my family and our lives to the east coast of Sweden. Not a small task to say the least. But all the pieces are slowly but surely falling into place beautifully and the mayhem is starting to settle.
This look is from January when we were still living in our apartment in Göteborg. My kitchen lamp gave me light and I snapped some quick pictures. I am a big fan of yellow on the eyes and try to sneak it into my looks as often as possible, this time as an inner corner pop of colour.
- Make Up For Ever – Ultra HD foundation in Y2015
- Urban Decay – Naked Skin concealer in Fair Neutral
- Illamasqua – Cream Pigment in Hollow
- Linda Hallberg – Infinity Filter Loose Setting Powder in Light
- Nabla – Brow Devine pencil in Uranus
- Nabla – powder shadow in Camelot
- Idun Minerals – Perfect Eyebrows Tinted Brow Gel in Dark
- Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging
- MAC – shadows in Chrome Yellow, Goldenrod, Farasha and Butterscotch
- Linda Hallberg – shadows in Arcturus (Metallic Mysteries II palette), Red Shift, Umbra, Fornax (Infinity Deep palette)
- Kat von D – Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Linda Hallberg – Flash Crayon in Whipple Flash (used on the waterline)
- Clinique – Lash Power mascara in Black Onyx
- MAC – powder blush in Mocha
- Charlotte Tilbury – Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk
- Fenty Beauty – Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
I really loved wearing this makeup and yellow is definitely my happy colour. It was also a great opportunity to bring out my “old” MAC shadows. They have not been getting much love lately.
Thanks for reading!